Nyaba Lembur (Part 1)
The experience in Angkot was so bad, my back and my feet were so hurt, and we were backpackers. We arrived around 11 am, in front of a tea factory, and there is a large green tea garden. I really like the view! The tea factory was built in 1929, during the colonial era. I really like the architecture of the factory. We had to walk to the “village” around 3 km, and we carried a really heavy backpack. Really, I felt like I’m on the Military training, hahaha. By the way, at the live-in, we were not allowed to bring any gadgets and any money.
We arrived at the village, in the “basecamp” where we will meet our “temporary parents”. Me, and three other girls ended up living in Ibu Reni’s house (Ibu means mother/Mrs in Indonesian). She was really nice,but we didn't communicate a lot. We rest a bit, for 2 hours, then we have to get back to the basecamp. In the basecamp, we listened to our informant, we called him “Kang Uus”. Then, we had a mission, to make a map of the village, with our teams. My team has 5 members, and I’m the group leader. While two of my members have their own task, me and two other boys have to make the map. So much laughing, and we got lost. It's my fault, cause I forgot where Bu Reni’s house was, we ended up lost in a place that had a lot of goat cages.
The goat really said “Mbeee!” And I can't hold my laugh. My friend is losing patience to handle me, hahaha. In short, we finished our mission, then we rested in each team's houses. We took a bath, the water was really cold but refreshing, and I ate Bu Reni’s cooking. It's really delicious, made me feel at home. Around 7 pm, we gathered in the basecamp to discuss a lot of stuff. Then at 10 pm, we went back to each team’s houses and took a nap.
Komentar
Posting Komentar